Keep private meetings, private.
Corporate offices feature a variety of workspaces that require their own unique solutions for improving worker comfort, productivity, and speech privacy. Modern open offices contain far more reflective materials, such as glass and wood, than ever before. Then, combine those factors with more benching and less private offices. While these changes have made workplaces more aesthetically pleasing and collaborative, it has also affected the acoustics. Sound Masking products from Cambridge Sound Management helps improve the acoustic environment. This enables employees to feel more comfortable and less distracted at work.
Your business is serious business. You emphasize imagination and innovation and creativity, and your ideas have enormous value. You exist in an intensively competitive environment, where the competition is other companies but also wasted time and lost efficiency. You do some of your best and most important work in your conference room and other meeting spaces; here you are able to reach the pinnacle of collaboration, and your best ideas flow in open discussion. You also have secrets, sometimes just from competitors, but let’s face it, sometimes your strategy and planning need to be secret even within your own organization.
Keep Private Meetings, Private
Introducing the Qt® Conference Room Edition
To foster a truly creative environment, you need a workplace free of distractions.
- Speech privacy protection
The Qt Conference Room Edition control module is the brain of the system. Installed inside of the conference room, occupants can easily activate the system and be confident that their conversations will not be overheard.
- Sleek and modern design
The Qt Conference Room Edition allows you to keep the contemporary, state-of-the-art design style of your conference room without compromising speech privacy.
- Easy to Use
Designed for office workers, the Qt Conference Room Edition can be activated with a push of one-button. The LCD screen clearly displays the current status, providing worry-free control.
- Confirmation of meeting privacy
The Qt Conference Room Edition comes equipped with two automatically lighted privacy signs. One sign acts as an confirmation to meeting occupants that their speech is now protected – while the other sign informs workers outside the room that the sound masking has been activated.
- Energy efficient and LEED friendly
The entire system is GreenSpec listed, consuming less than 7 watts of power. The Qt Conference Room system can be turned on and off as needed for meetings – or left running at all times.
- Installer friendly
Privacy signs can be surface mounted, glass mounted, or mounted into a gang box, easily blending in with modern office decor.
Advantages of the Qt Conference Room Edition
- Reduces the need for expensive conference room construction or sound blocking material
- Easily installed and retrofitted in existing conference rooms
- Powered by direct-field Quiet Technology, developed by acousticians to make speech unintelligible to unwanted listeners
- Qt Emitters placed outside the conference room can be installed in minutes – and in any ceiling type
- Delivers high performance speech privacy protection by projecting masking from, not through, the ceiling
- GreenSpec listed and the most energy efficient speech protection system available Source of article: Cambridge Sound