We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Apply for this job Share on Facebook Share on LinkedIn
- Ensure that all controlled Quality documents related to the Project are updated continuously.
- Maintain project drawing/documents distribution record
- Control & maintain the system for issuance recording/filing, tracking, Retrieval of documents like procedures, plans, QA/QC records, specifications, drawings, and related documents.
- Ensures record-keeping for all documents such as specification procedures, inspection schedule and records, inspection release notice, and quality records book with numbering system according to project filing procedure.
- Ensures controlling for all the records and sub-contractors’ documents.
- Prepare all documents based on the quality procedures for internal and external audits such as drawings submission, quality procedures, documentation to the concerned contractors, departments, vendors, and client.
- Handles the correspondence and another transmittal from the Clients and other contractors/suppliers/vendors etc., in a systematic way to always facilitate an easy reference.
- Act as customer interface for work that does not come in through formal projects.
- Ensure that team resources, processes and activities and continuously reviewed and optimized to meet business objectives.
- Prepare construction books for every project
- Ability to work independently and remotely by managing priorities appropriately
- Strong computer skills and significant experience with MS Office
- Experience with SharePoint or a similar document management system an asset
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Above-average attention to detail, with the ability to produce an accurate finished product
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities, anticipate and deliver to tight deadlines, and manage high volumes of work
- 1 plus years of experience in progressively responsible records retention and document control roles
- Bachelor’s Degree in Building Science, Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or Quality engineering related technical field preferred
- Previous experience in QA_QC (Well aware of all types of quality documents like ITP, Checklist, RFI, method statements, Non-conformance report, technical queries, Inspection assignment package, Disposition Report, Material Request, Technical Approval Request, and other miscellaneous project contract documents.)
- English language intermediate level (at least writing)
What we offer:
- “Feel free to speak your mind” culture.
- Diversity & Inclusion culture
- Opportunity to work in a company that feels like a family
- Working in one of the best office spaces in Romania
- Opportunity to develop and grow
- Competitive remuneration
- Performance Bonus
- Access to a private medical system through Regina Maria
- Access to the largest and modern on-line library
By sending your personal data by e-mail to “firstname.lastname@example.org”, via social media platforms (LinkedIn, Ejobs etc.) or by applying through a job platform on-line, you agree expressly and unequivocally that the data to be processed by COS company.