COS, a mix of talented, design thinkers of all sorts, coming from the worlds of Architecture, Interior, Graphic and Industrial Design as well as Brand and Design Strategy by implementing end to end solutions that come together to solve our clients’ complex problems and to design immersive, and exciting brand experiences. COS has opened last year one of the first premium serviced workspace in Cluj and currently is developing a new concept of serviced flexible office spaces in Bucharest that will follow Stable’s path. Joining COS, you will have the chance to challenge your capability to achieve new success in a friendly, dynamic, and exciting business environment! Apply for this job Share on Facebook Share on LinkedIn
Your role as Community Manager is to provide proactive, warm services that goes above and beyond through personal and creative ways to surprise and delight our community members by creating a unique experience including:
- Creating a fun, positive, and welcoming environment for members and guests;
- Building relationships and communication with members regarding all aspects of membership process and tenancy;
- The strategy and delivery of events and gatherings;
- Building relationships and negotiate with local vendors and suppliers to maintain/improve and implement high quality, relevant, and desirable amenities, and facilities to members; manage inventory and stock;
- Identifying trends and ways to reduce costs while still maintaining our high standards;
- Management of community team for member communication, scheduling, reporting, data & analytics, strategies, ideas;
- Managing and monitoring budget and long-term strategy and business plans;
- Networking within the local community and relevant business contacts to seek and attract member events and other relevant contacts;
- Create and implement outreach, lead generation, and sales conversion strategies to help maintain occupancy goals;
What we offer:
- “Feel free to speak your mind” culture.
- Diversity & Inclusion culture.
- Opportunity to work in a company that feels like a family.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Performance Bonus.
- Access to private medical system through Regina Maria.
- Company Car.
- Access to the largest and modern library – Bookster.
We are looking for someone who has the experience and attitude to manage a smooth-running operation that is:
- Passionate for working with people, creating amazing experiences, and leading with hospitality.
- Confident, approachable, and able to build strong relationships with customers by delivering impactful solutions.
- A great manager, who leads by example.
- Happy taking ownership of problems and finding innovative ways to solve them.
- Positive, enthusiastic, and able to adapt to fast-changing situations.
- Assures quality and makes sure that standards are never compromised.
- Passionate about people entrepreneurial community.
- Proficient in using MS Office, Power BI and other basic IT packages.
- Education: University degree in Marketing or any equivalent.
- Preferable 3-6 years of experience in coworking, hospitality, sales, or operations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: listening, negotiation, influencing and presentation, both in relation with internal stakeholders and with clients).
- Business fluency in English (oral and written) is required.
- Driven to make things happen and follow through to completion (for the sales process).
- Due to the nature of the role this position requires onsite presence.